The Randomness of Chibi Jazzy

Just any random things in my life that I feel need to be put in a journal. Hope you have fun with me :)

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Post A Day For A Week Challenge 5: Oh Happy Day!!

It is truly a happy day for me.

For months I've been up and down with what I want to do with my life and how I will achieve it.

Today might be that step that I needed to move forward with my life.

And to make me even more assured I finally managed to purchase my (LATE) Christmas gift.

I had so much trouble with Paypal that I gave up on getting it.

I decided to try again tonight and lo and behold.......IT WENT THROUGH!!!!!!!

I'll be doing a thorough review of my purchase when I get it next year.....so if you like anime then you'll definitely like this!!

Till next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment