The Randomness of Chibi Jazzy

Just any random things in my life that I feel need to be put in a journal. Hope you have fun with me :)

Friday, February 10, 2017

Hmmmm.......should I get SERIOUS about this blog?

It's been a month and a half since the new year has begun and life is......I guess chugging forward whether I like it or not.

I had plans.

I really did,

but.....

the sloth got a hold of me and I didn't resist it.

I want to be serious about this online journal/blog but now I am questioning if I should keep going on or just start fresh.
You know, from scratch.

For the time being, I'll be working toward keeping this blog alive by following my initial schedule and TO STICK with it.

Per month:

Week 1 - Personal life
2 - K-pop, J-pop/Entertainment/etc
3 - Faith related
4 - Review of any kind
NB: everything is not limited to the week alloted

Personal life - updates, rants, confessions, passions, thoughts.
K-pop etc - k-pop/j-pop monthly spotlight (4 -5 news that stood out to me)
Faith - progress in reading the Bible in 1 year (3rd/4th attempt), inquries/revelations about scripture and society etc
Review - anime, music, beauty, health, etc

I currently have 3/4 drafts just about finished. I'll be able to have about 2 of those out by Friday night/Saturday morning. Just in time for the weekend.

Thank you to those who still frequent my out of whack blog as I try to sort out my life.
I hope to present to you the content that clutters my mind in a much more presentable format.

Once again thank you and see you.
God bless.

Chibi J./Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment