The Randomness of Chibi Jazzy

Just any random things in my life that I feel need to be put in a journal. Hope you have fun with me :)

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Blog Update May 2016. Indefinite Hiatus......I'll be back.

Image link
Hello to all who read this simple but random blog.

It will be three months in a few days since I posted something here and it'll be very rude of me to just leave you high and dry without an explanation (regardless of how small a number you represent).

My life has taken a drastic turn, in a positive direction mind you, and I am still trying to get accustomed to it.

I'll also be going through another drastic change in a couple of days and I'm definitely going to need time to adjust myself to that as well.

I have many posts that are already drafted and many more in the making, but I just don't have the time to complete them at this present moment.

That is why I'll be taking an indefinite hiatus till I can say for sure that my life is on the right track.

I apologize to you who look forward to my random pieces.


I can promise you, that by the grace of God, I'll be back (not sure when though).

I hope all is well with you and that you keep moving forward in whatever situation you may be in.

Take care and until next time.

May the Lord God continue to keep and guide you through this crazy ride called life.

Jasmine


Image link


No comments:

Post a Comment