The Randomness of Chibi Jazzy

Just any random things in my life that I feel need to be put in a journal. Hope you have fun with me :)

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Random Life Thoughts #4

My thoughts and observations from different years

1. Thoughts
I think our minds have been cultured/cultivated to expect/yearn to have chaos, drama and destruction to feel alive and complete. 17/08/13 2.30 am 

2. Untitled
People believe that they are the center of the world, even though more than 6.9 billion people don't know of their existence. Race, religion, culture nor education changes that. It may be my view and perception but you gotta admit it is true, we all behave like that at some point in life. Some learn to be less self-centered and more caring, while others bask more in themselves and forget that the world doesn't revolve around them.
Aug 19, 2013

3.The Word of Power Sept 5th, 2013
By calling on the Word of God and claiming His gifts and promises, it will allow the Holy Spirit to show us that we are not alone and that God has a solution for any and every problem that we, as His children, might or will have in life.
Reference: 2 Timothy 4:2.


4. Untitled
The vicious human cycle is leading to its slow, abrupt but forseen end. The speed of advancements in the past 100 years has been slowly progressing into a high speed chase that'll end in a 'crash and burn'.
June 8th,2014

5. Untitled
What do you see in me? Who do you see in me?
June 8, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment