The Randomness of Chibi Jazzy

Just any random things in my life that I feel need to be put in a journal. Hope you have fun with me :)

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Random Life Thoughts #1

Life has its ups and downs
Most want just the 'ups'.....
And at this moment, that's all I want.
Selfish? Yes. Needs of correction? Yes!
My habits and hobbies are one of my
biggest downfalls.
In order to grow, I need to put everything into
The Lord's hands.
Everything? You may ask.
Yes, everything.
My good moments, emotions and thoughts;
As well as the negative ones.
What I need is to put ALL my trust and hope
to build, grow and strengthen me into the
individual He has planned for me.
It's scary at times but I need to believe that
He has my best interests in mind.
My Lord, Savior, Guardian..... My everything.
Carry and guide me through this period in my
life, as I know in the end it'll be worth it.

Original date: June 23rd, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment