The Randomness of Chibi Jazzy

Just any random things in my life that I feel need to be put in a journal. Hope you have fun with me :)

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Exercise Progress D-1

My Journal for my exercising practices.

It’s a new year and many people have already started working on accomplishing their new year’s resolutions. I have tried for a few years to keep my resolutions with little to no accomplishment. This year I decided to make resolutions that I know need to be addressed instead of making a list that’ll make me cringe……..never again.

[I will most likely make a proper New Year’s greeting post by the end of this week…….if I’m in the mood :p]

On my small but significant resolution list is to regulate and stay consistent to a healthy living lifestyle.

Life is a blessing and I want to care for the body that I was blessed with. It is also the temple of the Lord and He wants us to care for it, spiritually and physically. The Lord Jesus blessed me with all my body parts that still work as they should and I don’t want to take that for granted.

Today began the start of accomplishing that goal that will forever affect my life in the future to come. I am a very petite young woman (looks real young for her age ;) ) but that does not mean that I’m healthy and fit. Size is not the only factor in living a healthy life and experiencing the benefits of such living. I have my mom backing me up (more like harassing me to exercise and such……..I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!! MUAH!!!), and with her encouragement I know I can make it.

So from today I will be documenting and charting my progress to my small/tiny body in shape and see how it affects different aspects of my life.


Hope I can be of some help to someone who is passing by my blog.

APP: 7 MINUTE Workout on Android (Google Play/Play Store) by ABISHKKING

[DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ENDORSING THIS PRODUCT. EVERYTHING SAID RELATING TO THIS PRODUCT IS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE]

D-1 CLASSIC MODE [each exercise is 30 seconds with 10 seconds interval]

Title
Difficulty [for me]
Duration
End of Exercise

Easy
Simple
Tough
Struggle
Full Time
Repetition
Give up
Finished
Jumping Jacks



FT
20+

Wall Sit



FT
-----

Push-ups



FT
9

Abdominal crunch



FT
5+

Step-up onto chair



FT
10

Squat



FT
9

Triceps dip on chair




FT
4/5

Plank



FT
-----


High Knees/Running



FT
10

Lunge



FT
7

Push up + Rotation




2


Side Plank (R)



FT
-----

Side Plank (L)



FT
-----



Completed 15 minutes, then did another 15 minutes using resistance bands. Not bad for my first day of exercise of the new year.

This has made me realize that I am really out of shape and I am not getting any younger (I sound soooo old). 

Here's to a healthier lifestyle and eating habits for 2015 and beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment